In as much as women are important in the society and the world at large, so are the men. My articles mainly focus on the women, but like I said, I write whatever comes to mind,it just happens to be women , maybe it is because I am one. So today I purposely chose to do something for the men too.
In as much as we (women) may argue, I included, that we are equals with men, fact is, we have different roles and we cannot replace each other’s roles.
It has always been a habit of mine to surround myself with people who make me grow, because I believe time gone can and will never be recovered, I mean in as much as I wanted I cannot turn myself back to be that 10 year old I once was, it is impossible then why not make most of every time you have, remember you may have Faith of tomorrow, but fact is, unless you get there, tomorrow will remain UN assured.
This week, I was just realizing how successful my male friends have become, I have been friends with most of them for so long and they grew right in front of my eyes, am happy for them of course and thanks to them and various Bible inspirations am able to write this article today and inspire a man out there, into success. I have asked the several successful men I know on their secret to success, but every individual happens to have a different version of their success and so I learn t, success does not have a formula, let nobody lie to you.plus…
’Change and growth take place when a a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life’
Success is how wisely you chose to use your time.
Well I narrowed down some priorities that men can apply on their road to success, which ever route you take, does not matter as long as you arrive to your destination. With success, you have to live as if you will die tomorrow and learn as if you are to live forever.
I call them the 7 W’s of success.They are not the secrets to success, there is no such thing, it is more of like what most successful christian men have in common, after my research, they are:
1. Word: I can narrow this to say that everything that you will ever need here on earth is in the Word, and by word, I mean the Word of God. Joshua: 1;8…’Be sure that the book of the Law is always read in your worship. Study it day and night, and make sure you obey everything in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. ’Need I add more? Really? Read the Word and see all the secrets of success, I would write you guys all the verses I know, but I chose to let you guys go into the word and root for them. Grow the word in you and faith will come n you will be prosperous and successful.
2. Worth: God has a purpose for you, Jeremiah 29;11, so in as much as you have not achieved all your goals just know that he has a plan for you and the plan is to do you good always, have faith and just Let God. Luke 12;6…’Are not five sparrows not sold for 2 pennies? Yet not one sparrow is forgotten by God. Even the hairs of your head have all been counted. So do not be afraid; you are worth much more than many sparrows! ’ You are worth it, go for it!
3. Worship: The Lord loves to be worshiped, he says in the Bible, let everything that has breathe worship the Lord. I can list endless people who composed songs for the Lord, including Mary who sang after Jesus was born and also so did Joseph , the earthly father of Jesus, he says in John 4; ….’when the power of God’s Spirit people will worship the Father, as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants’. Worship the Lord, laying down your needs and projects that you have planned for success and watch him work things out for you.
4. Wisdom: Proverbs 4;6-7..’Do not forsake her, and she will keep you; love her, and she will guard you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever you get,get insight.’ And people wonder , over all the things that king Solomon would have asked from the Lord, he chose wisdom! If you need or lack wisdom, well here is the answer…James 1;5..’ If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, he who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him’. Ask and it shall be given unto you.
5. Wealth; Accumulate wealth, in whichever root it is coming from. Love to save more and spend less, invest! and soon you will be in overflow.Ecclesiastes 11;1…’Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit, put your investments in several places- may places, because you never know what kind of bad luck you are going to have in this world’. Need I add more!
6. Wellness; I will leave you to read, Malachi 3; 1o, (put him to the test and see). On your way to success, remember to be kind, be of upright,admirable character and do not think of yourself higher than you already are, be humble and be sensitive to your surroundings, don’t forget your roots, give back and you will see that it is true what is said in 2nd Corinthians 9;6-8….’Remember that the person who sows few seeds will have a small crop and he who sows many seeds will have large crop. You should each give, then, as you have decided not with regret or out of sense of duty; for God loves he who gives gladly. And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourself and more than enough for every good cause.’ Need I add more!
7. Woman: There is a purpose this comes last in this article.Men try and give your goals priorities, put them in order.well in other words, ever heard a man lose a woman because he is successful and wealthy? In fact, the latter becomes a magnet to women; chase success in good character and everything else will attach itself like glue. Women are important in a man’s life,they say,a man with dreams needs a woman with a vision, her perspective, faith support will change his reality, so chose when and who to pick. It matters a big deal. And once you are successful and have her the Bible says in Proverbs 18;22 …’whoever finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour of the Lord…. But it also says in Proverbs 31; ‘Who can find a virtuous woman, for her price is far above rubies, how hard it is to find her!’ You ride yourself into greatness, indeed behind every successful man, is a woman.
Now that you know this:
‘Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough: we must do.Do!
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Instagram: @Kenyan Kinks
To go go the Hair Category: http://kenyankinks.com/category/hair/