So my roommate and I are talking and she mentions that she has dandruff issues.It happens to be one of the leading hair problems. It is a hair condition that almost all people experience at one point in their life because it is normal, though at times it can get out of hand and hence preventive measures ought to be in place.
It is a common hair condition that affects both men and women with hair on their heads, regardless of their age or ethnicity. I reckon it can be very disturbing or worse embarrassing especially when the dandruff shows at the front of your head. For some it is a once in a while condition, but for some, it tends to become persistent. Good thing is there are remedies that can help one cure or at least control this raging hair condition.
Here are my top Ten remedies:
1. Wash regularly : Dandruff is known to thrive in oily hair, yes, I know we think it is the opposite (dry hair), but it thrives best in oily hair. So it is best for one to wash their hair regularly, though shampoo is harsh to our hair, it will be good to take off that grease in our hair to avoid the thriving of dandruff.
2. Eggs: take two eggs, beat two eggs and apply them on your scalp, let it stay in for about 30 minutes and then rinse it off.It not only helps get rid of dandruff but also gives a glow to dry hair.
3. Vinegar: Use vinegar, which is rich in potassium, which will help fix itchy scalps as well as dandruff.
4. Olive oil: Persistent use of olive on, especially on the scalp can help reduce or rather prevent dandruff.
5. Castor oil: persistent use of castor oil too, can help prevent as well as treat dandruff on your hair, massage these oils in circular motions and you are bound to see good results.
6. A mixture of lemon juice (2 table spoons) and coconut oil( about 7 tablespoons), applied to the scalp can help manage dandruff on your hair. Let this stay for about 7-10 minutes and then rinse off.
7. Aspirin: Yes! Take few pills of aspirin, crush and after shampooing your hair, wash the solution with your hair, from root to tip.
8. Water and eat a well-balanced diet: Drink plenty of water, avoid carbonated drinks, keep your body healthy and clean by drinking lots of water, remember, the clearer your urine, the better.
9. Avoid detergent based shampoos, they are said to increase dandruff in our head.
10. Hair hygiene: Avoid the sharing of combs and always maintaining cleanliness. Cover your hair when travelling to avoid any dirt accumulation on your hair.
Avoid Junk foods
Get enough Sleep
Any response tweet me @irenekmau78
Remember to subscribe.