The list could be long, buut here are some great foods I have discovered for great hair!
1. Carrots: they are great source of vitamin A, which enhances a healthy scalp as well as aids in good vision, we all know for hair to grow healthy it need a clean scalp.
2. Spinach: Yes hair loves some greens! The iron, folate, beta carotene and vitamin C in spinach helps keep hair follicles stay healthy promoting healthy hair growth. Can also include: leeks, dried fruits, figs, oats, berries and green leafy vegetables.
3. Protein filled foods: protein is one of the components of our hair, therefore the more protein you give it, the better the result, Protein filled foods include: Eggs. They have four great minerals great for your hair, that is, zinc, selenium, sulphur and iron. Iron helps carry oxygen to the hair follicles.
4. Walnuts: these are the main or rather the only type of nut that have a substantial amount of omega-3 fatty acids. They are also rich in Vitamin E as well as in biotin, which act a protective substance for your cells.
5. Salmon: This is because of their richness in Omega-3 fatty acids .Salmon can be found foods such as fish. Salmon is rich in protein as well as vitamin D and this is a perfect combination for strong healthy hair. Good luck!
Feel free to comment or give feed back:
Lots of Love, Lets catch up on here:
To go back to the Hair Category: http://kenyankinks.com/category/hair/