Are you wondering how you can use your petroleum Jelly to the maximum? Well wonder no more, here are ways you can make that petroleum Jelly work for you.
1. As a lip scrub: When your lips are looking dull and dry, the jelly can come in handy for you. Better yet, apply petroleum jelly on your lips and sugar scrub, this will leave chapped lips looking soft, supple and feeling amazing.
2. On cracked feet and heels: well when you have been walking out and about in open shoes, it comes without saying that your feet may get dry and worse get cracks. Well petroleum Jelly can do the work for you apply and within a week you will notice the difference. I personally like applying at night, wear socks and let the jelly do the magic all through the night.
3. On dry knuckles; Some people have extremely dry skin and the knuckles tend to dry out very fast, and Petroleum jelly helps lock in Moisture and in this way avoiding any embarrassment especially in public,
4. One can use petroleum jelly if they want their perfume to last longer. One can apply a small amount mainly on the neck, hands, knees and then spray the perfume. It tends to last longer than normal as the jelly absorbs the scent.
5. You can use your Jelly as a moisturizer: if you cannot find a moisturizer that works for you in the market, it is best you know that you will never go wrong with Petroleum jelly. It helps in sealing in moisture.
This is the main reason why it is mainly used on babies’ skin as well as on skin rushes.
Lots of Love, Lets catch up on here:
To go back to the Hair Category: http://kenyankinks.com/category/hair/