1. Shop everywhere: You might have the notion that a well -dressed woman only wears designer labels. Oh how wrong, unless they are celebrities! Most stylish women often piece together outfits from all kinds of places: from chain stores at the mall, discount retailers, department stores, street wear and yes I include the designer boutiques as well. So do not limit yourself to one or two stalls if you want the same effortless style!
2. Be inspired. So you are looking into your closet and seeing the same old stuff. This will bring you no inspiration. You do not have to wake up and go the old fashioned way of window shopping and all that kind of stuff. Use your internet. Check out cloth stores online, follow fashionistas on Instagram, read and subscribe to fashion blogs and just know how to make what you already have work for you or better yet purchase something else to rock it with.
3. Plan ahead: Only the truly gifted fashionista can wake and thrown in a perfect-hundred. So until you get there be sure to try on your outfits in front of the mirror first and in this way you will be more comfortable and confident on your choice of wear. Planning is key!
4. Wear the weather: I don’t know how much I can emphasize this, but ladies we need to always obey the weather. To drive this point home, ill simply say, you do not want to e walking around in the sun in your rain boots, and you certainly do not want to be shivering in the cold because you wore a sleeveless top and forgot your gloves and scarf. Just simply obey the weather.
5. Choose your statement piece wisely: One does not have to spend loads of money on the piece they intend to draw all the attention to, but it is wise of them to make sure that it is of quality. Whether it’s some gold earrings or a bright orange blazer, just ensure it is of high quality. In this way, you will avoid relying on a statement piece that is depicting the wrong thing about your wardrobe.
6. Be an original: Well be careful not to be consumed by what the fashion trends and fashion bloggers lay out for you. This is because the outcome may not flatter your body or your personality as an individual. We should always dress how we would like to be perceived. One thing I know about a trendy woman, it is she that observes trends, and makes them her own. So get out there and rock that fashionista in you with these tips!
Best wishes! Keep it 100.
Any response tweet me @irenekamau78