DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT MEDICAL EXPERT, AND ANYTHING YOU READ ON HERE IS BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
My friend: “I heard you tell, Justin (my other friend) that you lost belly fat from taking ACV (apple Cider vinegar)…and decided to try it too and guess what happened? I lost 30 pounds in one month! This is wonderful, I have never lost this much weight in a month all my life. You need to share this with your followers.”
Me: “You know what, you are right, I shall!
And 5 months later, here I am writing this long overdue post to share how to lose belly/ weight with apple cider vinegar.
Well, I’ll make the post as specific as possible in FAQ’S.
1. What you need?
- Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably Unfiltered/raw)
- How will I mix it?
If you are a beginner or rather if you are new to apple cider vinegar you might want to mix 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in 500ml water. But if you are not new you can put in as much as 7 tablespoonful of acv into 5ooml water. This is totally up to you and you can gradually go up as your taste buds get used to its (bad) taste. Since my body is familiar to its taste, I at times take shots of the apple cider Vinegar. But, that’s just me. Be cautious!
- When should I drink it?
I personally take mine in the morning, but your body will tell you. For instance my friend took their dose both morning and night. I would highly recommend that you take your first thing in the morning as opposed to night time. Kindly note: Discontinue if you feel any discomfort.
- How long till I start seeing results?
I cannot give a specific answer to this. However you should FFEL some change as soon as you start taking it. The people I recommended this to, noticed the changes in a month. But this is with consistency. Consistency is key. Take it on a DAILY basis, even when you don’t feel like it, because trust me, you will. And remember, bodies differ, so will results.
- Where can I buy unfiltered apple cider Vinegar?
Pretty much anywhere! You can get it in food supply stores, Target, Walmart, CVS store, or get in online on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2y4rwGY . If in Kenya try checking Tuskys, Thika Mall, Nakumatt or any food supply store near you.
- Do you have a particular brand you would recommend?
Glad this question was asked. Yes! Reason being, my friend finished his apple cider vinegar (the one I had recommended to him) and decided to try another brand and was awfully disappointed and actually ended up trashing it. I, on the other hand tend to be very loyal and have never tried to buy any other brand but the Bragg’s brand. I did try other brands that other people bought, and I genuinely did not like them at all. Here is a link to see the one I am talking about https://amzn.to/2JHKQLu . Please, note they have the filtered and the unfiltered and you want to lean on the unfiltered/raw apple cider vinegar. And one jar can last you 6 months to a year depending on your goals and also how else you use the apple cider vinegar. See these article http://kenyankinks.com/2015/06/30/apple-cider-vinegar/ and http://kenyankinks.com/2015/06/30/apple-cider-vinegar/
- How does ACV help with belly loss?
Apple Cider Vinegar is very acidic. Basing on Naturopathic physician words…. “We are a society of ‘busy’ people, which means that we are chronically stuck in our sympathetic nervous system — you may know this as ‘fight, flight or freeze.’ When our body is in this state, we don’t produce enough stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes, and other digestive juices, “So instead of breaking down and absorbing our food, it ends up sitting and fermenting in our stomachs, which ends up feeling like heartburn”. This greatly deal with bloating and fat settling into our bellies, hence the belly fat loss when you drink apple cider Vinegar.
- What’s In Apple cider vinegar?
It is mainly comprised of apple juice, but the yeast added causes the fermentation. Read more of the ingredients on the apple cider vinegar ingredients part when you go shopping.
- Are there other benefits of ACV when you drink it?
- Treats common cold.
- Lowers Cholesterol Level
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- And of course aid sin digestion
- Are there disadvantages drinking from ACV?
- It does not work for everyone in losing belly weight, but it sure doesn’t hurt to try!
- It may cause a drop in your potassium level, so make sure you are taking enough potassium rich foods.
- Not highly recommended for people with type 1 diabetes.
- The strong taste might discourage some people, but don’t let it be you!
1. Too much of anything is poisonous. Use it in moderation. Do not let it get into your head once you start seeing the results.
2. Apple cider will not fix everything, you cant eat everything you want and expect belly loss-be aware. xoxo!
Let’s catch up on here:
To go back to the Hair Category: http://kenyankinks.com/category/hair/