1. Milk is a natural hair conditioner, if you ever run out of conditioner while in the house, then no need to worry. Milk can come to your rescue. Take a cup of milk, and put in spray bottle, spray all through your hair, it is best when the milk is sprayed when cold. Wait for about 30 minutes, wash and rinse and hair will be left soft and silky.10 great home remedies for hair and body
2. Apply a mixture of yoghurt and egg to your hair. Stay on with this mixture for about 1-2 hours. This helps hair look naturally shiny and healthy.
3. Avoid washing your hair with hot water and cold water, always make it moderate that is, warm water.
4. Mix a small amount of Vinegar and water, rinse your hair with this solution. It will help bring back life to dull hair.
5. Try putting cucumber on your eyes are when closed. It helps with puffy eyes as well as works health all round your eye.
6. To reduce dirk circles around your eyes, place cold tea bags around your eyes, I have tried this and it worked well, takes a while, but it works.
7. Try rubbing sugar on your lips and exfoliate, that is, steam your lip. First apply Vaseline, and then rub sugar on your lips if you do not prefer exfoliating. This makes lips soft and supple, you will love the feeling. I actually tried this, this morning, I love the results!
FACE N BODY
8. Take a banana and smash it to make paste, mix this with milk and a pawpaw, use this as a face mask and let it sit for about 15 minutes, then rinse off.
9. Remove scars with lemon peels; this applies to the hands and feet.
10. Apply tomato and butter milk on your face to help fix sun burn. But after you fix sun burns make sure to apply sunscreen when going out to the sun.
Lots of Love, Lets catch up on here:
To go back to the Hair Category: http://kenyankinks.com/category/hair/